Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mookambika Devi Temple

Our Journey started from Murudeshwar to Kollur via Batkal. We were travelling on NH 206, but it was badly damaged by rain. At the same time we could enjoy the view of sea from Highway.


After Taking left turn from Highway, the road was nice and our journey become pleasant. Road was fully covered with long trees, so many small streams and very few rice fields. On top of it we could see the beauty of Western Ghats covering by clouds. Obvious, my camera made a click


Mookabika Temple is in middle of the forest and the Souparnika River is passing less than 50 meters distance. That was temple closing time at afternoon 1:30 to 3 o’clock.



We got one and half hours to explore the holy and beautiful place. Found a really wonderful place that is the place where we can get down in to Souparnika River. Suddenly somebody in water biting my feet’s, Ooh, sharp teeth fish in the water. I tried to catch and want to have it in my hand :-D. But I could not successes :-(.


However, reached temple in closing time, was helped us to finding this wonderful place. “Everything was happed for our best” We completed our Dharsham.

That was end of west coastal Karnataka Trip. I was able to catch Kesineni bus back to Hyd. I must say thanks for Kesineni Travels for my pickup and drop from all the long way of 750 km from Hyderabad to Batkal. It was wonderful experience!!

No comments: