Sunday, September 26, 2010

Murudeshwara

After having Gram Chai at Jog fall waterfalls, decided that our next visiting place as Murudeshwar. Our vehicle Omni started toward the western coastal side. We were on the peak of the Ghats, so have to go slowly while getting down. Watching outside view and one can see only fifty to hundred meters road because we must have to take curves on the Ghat sections. It was superb journey in that evening, we were singing songs with full volume all the way and having masala kaju, katta meeta in between to add masala to our songs :-). I took few photographs in that evening filled with full of greenly and valleys.






We were hungry, so finished our dinner just after reaching Murudeshwar. Then the search started for hotel, almost all the economy Hotels were packed. Finally got a Hotel on the edge of sea coastal. Of course it was expensive. Because we were already on the edge of the sea coast cannot move forward in to sea :-).
Finally checked in Hotel RNS Residency with the help of our finance manager of the trip. A 3 star Hotel with AC rooms and best part is facilitating with Swimming Pool. I recommend this Hotel. The view from our Hotel room was amazing. Why should I explain in my words? Just see.


Superb view from our Hotel room


As per the yesterday night plan, we woke too early in the morning at 6:00 clock and went for seashore walk. I was not interested to get in to the water because the water was not clean. But I have to take my friends’ pics with waves. I changed my mind and joined them in water. Felt very excited to play with sea waves :-).


Just after reaching hotel I jumped again in to Swimming pool. The swimming pool is also constructed in a right manner. There were some kids playing around with their families.


I got a cute friend in hotel Lift.


Wait, wait….there is a question in my mind. “Why we came to this place?”
Murudeshwar, the holy place of Lord Shiva on the Edge of west coastal. So I must have to go to temple, at least to say Hello to Lord Shiva. There are really wonderful place and around the temple. For more info u can visit wiki.


Long view: Gopuram, Temple and Hotel view

Lord Shiva


seven horse pulling Lord Sun's cart


I have purchased a cute handmade gift for my sister. Thats all about Murudeshwara and our journey started to next place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Hangout place...its nice