Saturday, September 25, 2010

TeamOuting@WiproBangalore

Those were my initial days at Wipro Bangalore.

New place, new people, new environment, new payroll and new project most interesting factor for me is making new friends from my colleagues. There is very thin line between colleague and friend. I think you know it.

Recently Joined people are very lucky ones bcz no work, no pressure only fun :-D

I was trying to make new friends at volley ball court and swimming pool. I learnt my swimming at Wipro Sarjapur. I must thank my friend and swimming teacher. Every day evening 6:00 to 7:30 volley ball and 7:30 to 8:30 swimming. Still I love Sarjapur campus.

One Day got an e-mail from my project manager saying that “we are going out for Team Lunch on this Friday”. Excited to know and discussed with my team mates about the venue and transportation. Same time I got a one more E-mail saying that “Congratulations. We are accepting your transfer request to Hyderabad :-)”. Yes, this is the one of best times for me to have fun with my team before I leave Bangalore.

Friday:
I reached venue ivy hotel on time because eagerly wait for Lunch, I was hunger :-(

The Unwind Island (ivy) located at MarathaHalli outer ring Road. One of the best locations for the Team Lunch in Bangalore. It was affordable prices not from our packets best from project budget and good quality of food, nice ambience and my favorite Sand volleyball court, Swimming pool, snookers and many more indoor games.

After having food we have played all games and making fun on each other play. We played most of the games without knowing rules (applicable to girls :-))




I started taking photographs of my team and events, then somebody called me from a corner and asking me to take a photograph, I took. Then after one lady called me from one more corner and take my picture. I took it too. Again one more request from one more group. I was continuously taking all snaps as per the request. After sometimes I came to know that these guys were considered me as official photographer of Wipro. I was laughing myself. Felt good at least they recognized me as. Because all project member don’t know me as a team member. However, I am interested in working with my camera all the time.


This team outing enabled me get many friends and good association with team. And so many collection of pics. I was glad to share pictures and got (good n bad) complements. Everybody was happy to see their photographs with different events and obviously I was also happy to see their joy and collection of memories. Special thanks to my managers Nithin, Harish and Divija.

One the next week I said ” Good bye to Bangalore …!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss u in Banglore..... :(

Divija said...

nice write up Naresh. Post other photos here